Upon registration on www.Granoptions.com Customer shall provide certain personal details (name, email, phone number), including, without limitation, the information necessary to prevent money laundering.
1.1 Data processing:
Personal Clents’ Information is stored in order to identify the Client and could be used according to the regulations of the Company’s Confidentiality Policy. Please note that the Company neither collects nor stores users’ bank (credit) card details.
1.2 In accordance with the recommendations of Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, customer card details are protected using Transport Layer encryption – TLS 1.2 and application layer with algorithm AES and key length 256 bit.
2. Customer undertakes to supply valid, accurate and current personal data and must not misrepresent himself as another individual or entity. In the event of a change in details, Customer is required to notify Company promptly or within 30 days after the change.
2.1. Customer’s details, that were or will be provided by Customer when visiting www.granoption.com can be used by Company to send Customer advertisements.
2.2. Customer’s payment details that were and/or will be provided by Customer in the course of his/her activities on the Website can be disclosed by Company to the public authorities. Company will not disclose such information unless required to do so by the applicable law, regulation or judgment to the minimum extent required.
2.3. Unless classified as private, Customer’s details can be used in promotional content.
3. As a precondition for making Transactions on the Website, Company shall be entitled to demand that Customer provide certain ID or other documents. Unless Customer provides Company with such documents, the Company shall have discretion to freeze Customer’s account for any length of time or close the Account indefinitely. Without prejudice to the provisions of the Confidentiality Policy, Company shall have discretion to deny Account to any individual or entity with or without reason.
4. In the event of registration on www.granoption.com of a person on behalf of a corporation or other business entity, such registration shall be deemed to be the registration of a representative of the corporation or the entity whereby the person is authorized to represent the corporation or entity as Customer.
5. Company may not disclose details of its current or former Customers unless Customer gives written consent to such disclosure or such disclosure is required by the current law or to verify the identity of Customer. Customer’s details shall only be disclosed to Company’s employees in charge of Customer Accounts. Any such details must be stored on electronic or other media in compliance with the requirements of the applicable law.
6. Customer acknowledges and agrees that all or some of the information about Customer’s Account and Transactions will be kept on file by Company and can be used by Company in case of a dispute between Customer and Company.
7. Company shall have the right but not the duty to review and check any information provided by Customer for any purpose. Customer hereby accepts and agrees that Company shall be free from obligations to Customer in the context of the review or verification of information referred to above.
8. Company is required to take measures to implement and update on a regular basis improved data security procedures with a view to protecting private information about Customers and their Accounts.
9. Upon registration on www.granoption.com Customer shall choose a user name and password, to be used by Customer every time he logs in to the Website, as well as for making Transactions and using Company’s Services. In order to ensure non-disclosure of Customer’s details on affiliate.granoption.com Customer is strictly prohibited from disclosing his registration details to other individuals or businesses, including, but not limited to, his user name and password. Company disclaims any liability for any damage or loss caused to Customer as a result of misuse (including prohibited and insecure use) or storage of his user name and password, including any such use by third parties, whether or not authorized by Customer.
10. Customer shall be fully responsible for using affiliate.granoption.com under his name and password. Company shall not be responsible for any such use, including audit of the uses to which Customer puts his Account.
11. Customer is required to forthwith notify Company’s customer support of any suspicion of unauthorized use of Account.
12. If User did not give consent to receipt of information from Company, then Client can unsubscribe from newsletter in the following way:
By clicking the link Unsubscribe located in the end of email;
By sending notification to email@example.com or contacting Call Center.
User Request is created based on the information obtained from User at the moment of receipt of his email notification sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or during the phone call made by him to Call Center. User Request is created using special software that records actions committed by certain User. User request is processed during 24 hours. As a result, User-related information is not included to newsletters being sent within corresponding district.
13. Processing of Client’s personal data is accomplished in accordance with RF legislation. Company is processing Client-related personal data for the following purposes:
To get in touch with User, send single transaction-related messages to User at the moment of receipt of his registration at the Company’s website or payment made by User in case of User committing these actions as well as to send notifications and requests to User;
To send messages of promotional and/or informational nature to User with not more than one message per day;
To check, research and analyze such data in order to maintain and improve services and sections of the Website as well as elaborate new services and sections of the Website;
To conduct statistical and other kinds of research based on anonymized data.
14. All offers or questions with regard to current Policy should be addressed to Company’s Help Desk via email: email@example.com or by sending a mail to the following address:
Suit 1, Sound & Vision House, Francis Rachel str., Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
15. Definition of “Cookies”:
The cookie file is a small set of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to the browser of Customer’s computer or mobile phone (hereinafter referred to as “device”) from the website servers and is stored on the hard disk of Customer’s computer. Every website can send its cookie file to Customer’s browser if
allowed by its settings; however (for the purposes of confidentiality), Customer’s browser only allows the website access to the cookie files that it already downloaded to Customer’s computer, but not to the cookie files from other websites. Many websites use cookie files
whenever the user visits them for the purposes of online traffic monitoring. By changing the settings and properties of his browser, Customer can configure his browser to block
cookies from his computer.